24 November 2008

Hayden makes a mean clutch



Hayden Panettiere, the face of Dooney & Bourke, is proving her talents once more with the introduction of the Hayden Clutch, a collaboration between the actress and D&B designers.  Gold accents and the lion crest, inspired by her astrological sign, Leo, make this bag look extra regal and classic.  The bag, available in 6 versatile hues, is set to hit stores December 1, 2008 for $295.00.  Just in time for Santa to throw it in our stockings.

photos via millionlooks + stylewatch

6 comments:

Delmy said...

I just saw the clutch in her ad. I love them. The colors are gorgeous!

said...

Loving any color!!

Songy said...

she is alright as a designer then :) One each for me please!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I really think I could go for that GREEN or PINK one! Super cute touch with the gold.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely colors

Unknown said...

I think these may be the best D&B I've seen yet. I kind of love them!