02 November 2008

Girona, Spain


Back in January, I took the most amazing trip to Spain and Portugal. No particular place, just traveling across all regions, eating our faces off, and taking in all the culture. Thanks to this great find by Joanna at A Cup of Jo, I was able to convert my beautiful photos of Girona into Polaroid look-a-likes, "Poladroids" if you will.


This waterfront is widely known for its stunning reflection of colorful homes.


Oh, nostalgia. And...another shameless reason to spend more time on my tiny computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous social worker said...

omg how beautiful, love it,
spain is so pretty
yeah I love pladroids

Gabby said...

Oh what a great find! Thanks for posting it, I have a new hobby now!

Beautiful pictures!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Great idea indeed...the end of polaroid era, I was quite sad when the news came out...Polaroid was such a part of my life! Great new week to you dear...