06 November 2008

Update: Kobayashi & Hot Dog costume

After posting about my costume a couple weeks ago, I was featured at EatFeats, but more importantly, at Takeru Kobayashi's blog! The big guy himself posted my costume. I'm honored! But, I really just can't stop laughing. HUGE thank you to EatFeats, T. Kob, and Nathan's for creating such a disgusting and amusing event to watch!



p.s. TK's (we're on a nickname basis now) blog is originally written in Japanese, of course, so when it gets translated, it makes zero sense.

photo via flickr

5 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

haha! You're just that cool. ;)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Omg that's awesome! Go you :)

Anonymous social worker said...

wow, congrats! that's cool

Maki said...

OMG!!! I know this guy! LOL.. I mean he eats and eats and eats hot-dogs and I can't stop laughing everytime I see him on ESPN doing contests.

I'm from Japan and we eat a lot, but he makes me sick by looking at him.. Good stomach though.

Anyway, I love your Halloween costume!!!! You look sooo adoreable and pretty in it! So original!

Unknown said...

omg...that's awesome. and hilarious!