03 November 2008

Bop til you drop

This month ShopBop has selected their "Obsessions" which included must-haves like Vanessa Bruno's Fringe Hobo and Dolce Vita's Mason Tall Moc Boot. Of course, I can't top their choices, but I've compiled my own wish list of items that would make me warm and fuzzy on any chilly day.

From top left:
1. Bo Feather Handkerchief Frill Playsuit, 2. Bianca Cutout Platform Bootie, 3. Dread Jacket, 4. Thermal Leggings, 5. Marabou Feathers Vest, 6. Kenny Hood, 7. Drawstring Top, 8. Olivia Bow Ring, 9. Juddy Small Bag, 10. Indiana Dress, 11. Wool Skirt with Button Flap Pockets, 12. Cape Coat

all photos via shopbop

5 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

oh how i need everything on this list! mainly that feathered vest, the fringed bag and that gold bracelet!

Nicole Marie said...

wow amazing! I need the ring, the first dress and the colorful dress in the last row.

Anonymous said...

ALL gorgeous, but those cutout booties are divine.

VanessasRunway said...

That Juddy Small Bag looks quite amazing. I want a bag just like that!

Songy said...

wonder how much that laser cut booties are going to cost. I'm not even going to dare. That is really pretty to look at though.