26 November 2008

Life's necessities via POSTALCO

Postalco began in Brooklyn and has now spread as far as Tokyo.  They are obsessed with mail, paper, and paper goods, which is definitely right up my alley.  The website is chock-full of leather and cloth envelopes, graph paper, letter writing sets, and pretty much any other staple item you would want in your desk or on your travels.  Some of my favorites for your viewing pleasure:

Toolbox: For scissors and other do-dads you don't want floating around in your purse.



Small mail bag: The perfect messenger bag.  Need I say more?

Fancy-pantsy envelopes: Super elegant, I wouldn't even want to write on them.

 
Postcard leather wallet: The handsome, baby version of the big leather envelopes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paper, paper, paper! I love it!

Unknown said...

Love that mail bag! So fabulous!