21 November 2008

Have a silly weekend!

Off to Atlantic City this weekend!  Can't wait to be irresponsible and silly.
Anyone have any good plans?  Regardless, have a blast, try something new.


For now, I leave you with some of this week's candy:
    • Wild secrets from a favorite store.  You'll never believe what goes on.
    • My favorite G.G. recap. Fact v. fiction.
    • Plaid  is my favorite for the holidays.
    • Nic-Rich's pretty braids.  Planning on trying these.  I may or may not be successful.
    • A home filled with wonders.
    • I want to be a kid again!
    • Her awesome hat (and burnt sienna colored jacket)!
    • Last, but not least!  Holy smokes!

photo via frolic! via roland bello 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable photo! Thanks for the link too ...and I'm going to check out the rest of your list now.

Happy Weekend!

Songy said...

burlesque party for me and my guy.That would be fun. ;)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Enjoy AC!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Never been to AC...hope you had fun...
You r right...great to have silly fun sometimes...it's in our DNA ;)