06 February 2009

Found paper + dark wood = heaven before happy hour

While scrounging through my scrapbook of favorite magazine clips, I found this address file featured in a really old issue of domino.  I've been stalking the heck out of lovely design to try to snatch one.  Word on the blogosphere is that she makes a couple here and there.  I have the worst timing, apparently, because they are always SOLD OUT.

It would look so perfect on my desk...I need it.  Sharilyn, if you're reading this, I'll buy one for double the asking price.

5 comments:

Aartee said...

ohhh this is too cute! I really needed to get back into my scrappy stuff it makes me happy :)

Anonymous social worker said...

these are fantastic, i want some too.

MS said...

Ooh, cute and practical!

Unknown said...

Me being the organized obsessed, this is way to wonderful..!!

I also received my Journal :) Its even better in person, thank you so much again.. and for the wonderful note you sent as well.

s.i. michaels said...

I am certain I had something just like this at my desk at my old job at a university. It was one of many old filing things left from the person who had the job before me (she'd been there for 25 years.) If only I'd known these were so in demand!