20 February 2009

Happy, happy weekend


Holler for Fridays.  So anyone up to anything good?  I'm having a birthday party on Saturday (real deal is on Tuesday), followed by...a pretty nice little Sunday, maybe go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

Buy a pint of your favorite and make these to go along.

A great DIY to pep up any pump.

Chic wool with a silly name.

Melisa's recovering tactic is honorable, plus her new blog is the shizzzz.

I want to buy these lamps and hang them on trees.

Pretty street looks: here and here.

The greatest pet accessory ever crafted.

A Portland designer knows how to win a girl's heart.

Elizabeth and James shoes on the way?! Yippie.

Can't stop watching these videos.  Press "random" and it'll whip up something special for you.

Lastly, get some neato blogging tips from some prettyyyy cool pros.

xo!

photo source unknown.

8 comments:

MS said...

Happy early Birthday!!! That's such a cool photo!

Feather said...

I love this photo! Hey, happy birthday. Have a few cocktails for me;) And thanks for the shout-outs! I hit that video link and randomly got 9-5 by Dolly Parton...hysterical!! Great find.

Anonymous social worker said...

I like that last blog to linked to, very nice
hope your partry is going well.

Unknown said...

Yay, birthdays and link round-ups! Happy early birthday!

Unknown said...

thank you ! i love your blog & especially this picture! happy birthday!
x

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

thank you all for your early birthday wishes!

david said...

can you tell me the source of that photo of the girls with feathers in their hair?

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

hi david, i'm not sure (i normally would credit), but i believe i originally found it on weheartit.com

if you find out, please let me know. thank you! xo