27 February 2009

Hello, Friday


Ahhh, the weekend.  It's finally here and I'm taking it in with open arms.  Doing anything good?  I'm planning a lovely night in the city tomorrow and hoping for a sunny afternoon on Sunday.  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

These amazing murals drawn with markers! (via here)

Fabulous canvas bags...I can vouch because I have two :)

A neat idea for disposable cameras...results are magical.

Can I work in this office, pretty please?

MK's a natural! Check out her cover and feature in Fashion Mag.

A NY Favorite talks about winter camping and 36 hours in Brazil!

Inspired by wallpaper lately and completely infatuated with these vintage styles.

xo!

photo via le blog de betty

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those murals are astonishing!

Unknown said...

Happy Weekend:)

Those murals are some serious work. Fantastic!!

Delmy said...

Have a great weekend! MK looks gorgeous as always in the Fashion Mag

Courtney said...

I love the flight canvas bag!
I wish I could go to the city whenever I wanted, but no..I am stuck in Arkansas. haha. Hopefully, the Air Force will fix that for me.

kadler said...

Have a great weekend! Love the MK Olsen.

MS said...

Oh, how fun. New York City. I've only been there once ( a few years ago). Loved it and dying to go back. Hope you had a great weekend.

Cute photo.

BTW, check out my blog tomorrow: I gave you a Chic blog award.

I love your blog!

William Street Store said...

I just adore this so much ♥
Such a beautiful blog that i am seriously addicted to

Joanna Goddard said...

oooh i love that outfit :)