25 February 2009

Leanne Marshall, just doing her thang

a) If you don't already visit/subscribe/obsess over Leanne Marshall's blog, please consider it. Not only is she wildly awesome, but her work is utterly breathtaking.


b) You'll be happy to know that she's at it again (thankfully!). Isn't her Fall '09 collection just cupcakes and sprinkles with cherries on top? Each piece is clearly the fruit of her hard work and creativity, but there's no harm in choosing favorites:


What do you think? Hit or miss with these 9 pieces?

p.s. HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU for all your birthday wishes!! It was a pretty normal day, no fuss, all fun...finalized by some chocolate cake with raspberry filling and mousse topping (sorry, no photo, the thing didn't even stand a chance).

top shots via stylewhipped, bottom photo via leanne m.

12 comments:

Arlynn said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto! I LOVE Leann M!!! And ALL of her pieces. Her attention to detail is phenominal & I'd wear just about anything she put out : )

Anonymous said...

All nine are gorgeous. Leanne really has the touch.

Aartee said...

Loving all the bits of purple! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday!!

Alisha said...

That gray coat is to diiiie for. Seriously, amazing.

Just discovered your blog and immediately started following you and added you to my blogroll - can't wait to see more!

-Alisha
http://thelishlist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

uh the coat is gorg....

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

arlynn: i have to 100% agree with you. she's got this crazy eye for attention...she's really going to go places.

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, I just love Leanne, kind of gross bangs and all.

And happy late b-day.

Awesome Sara said...

I love it all! Except for the long pieces of fabric on the last dress.

Unknown said...

OMG...OBSESSED! Thank you SO much for sharing the link. She was my FAVE that entire season and now I can have my fill on her blog. yay!

Anonymous said...

I'll take all of them, please. That last pink dress is utterly AMAZING. I actually gasped when I saw it. She's sooo talented!!!

kadler said...

Woah - I'm completely in love with that last purple fluffy one. So gorgeous!

CHIC Sensibility... said...

I love all these especially the purple dress. Fabulous!