11 February 2009

Oh, it's February? I have my cleaning cap on.


The warmer temps in the New York Metro area are faking me out big time. My heart's telling me its Spring and my mind's being a huge buzz kill...because, I know, it's only February. Nevertheless, I'm in mega "Spring" cleaning mode. So, in the spirit of getting my life in order (getting a job, wanting to start Zumba classes, cleaning out my desk drawers, and my other 100 new year's resolutions), I figured I'd freshen up my baby a bit: the 3-column template was getting out of hand. Also, I might finally be satisfied with my header...for now. Wishing you a happy Wednesday! big x.

photo via flickr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya. It's been in the 40s in MN for nearly a week and I just KNOW it's a fake out. Beh.

Love the new layout, though. Phony spring is good for some things!

MS said...

Your new layout looks good. Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

I really really really love that new header. daaaang

Unknown said...

omg I HEAR you and feel you. today's weather was such a fake out. apparently we are going to be freezing our buns off again this weekend. but, it was nice for a day, no? I washed my hair and didn't have to blow dry it for two hours for fear of getting pneumonia! I went out with these crazy curls all wet and feel great and I'm not frizzy. spring please.