03 March 2009

Bake It Pretty.

Not only is Bake It Pretty chock full of the most appealing and practical baking supplies around, like the Gnome Cookie Cutter and Beer Mug Cupcake Toppers, it's also got some serious surprises up its sleeve (i.e. Stylish Mustaches and the Pirate Toast Stamper). After spending about an hour, thumbing the site from beginning to finish, I've compiled the finds that immediately put a smile on my face:


{1. Summer Plaid Cups, $3.95; 2. Magical Forest Cookie Cutter Set, $12.00; 3. Happy Squirrel Nut Bags, $2.50; 4. Bubble Gum Cigarettes, $1.75; 5. Jumbo Quins, $3.25; 6. Bakery Labels, $5.25}

10 comments:

kadler said...

I would die for elf cookies.

Anonymous said...

I don't even bake and these gadgets appeal to me.

MS said...

i remember bubble gum ciggs from growing up. what a wierd type of candy for kids huh?

this makes me want to bake. yummmmm!!!!!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i'm a mess in the kitchen, but even i can appreciate how adorable these pieces are! i'm heading over to 'bake it pretty' stat!

Anonymous said...

those bakery labels are too cute--makes me want to learn how to bake :-)

please sir said...

I LOVE Bake It Pretty - and she is a NC gal like myself!

Laura said...

You made me smile and now hungry!

Come on by and enter the Under The Sheets what makes you smile contest.

Delmy said...

You have two awards waiting!

Awesome Sara said...

I want a gnome cookie

Gabby said...

If your blog was a person, I would hug it...for reals!

Love love love this!
xo