13 March 2009

Hello, Friday

Ahhh, the weekend. Tell me this week didn't feel like molasses? Doing anything good? I'm baking some Lemon Butter Cookies with my new cookie cutters and just looking forward to some much-needed r+r. I need to apologize for my lack of weekly round-up, but I'll leave you with this...

design*sponge's guest blog section filled with delights from around the world written by Sara of Lost Bird Found. Places like Croatia, India, and...Queens, NY! Treasures from all over, making my weekend happy. Lots of love!

P.S. HUGE thank you to Vanessa's Runway and Eva's House for the lovely awards this week! Check both of them out...they're a pretty big deal.

photo via avalisa

3 comments:

MS said...

Yummy, cookies.

Nothing special for me this weekend. Saving my energy for Vegas next weekend :)

Evas House said...

Valeria, gracias a ti!Hablas espaƱol tb? Buen fin de semana!!

Anonymous said...

ooh sounds good. Can you come over to my place and back for me as well? :-) Have a great weekend!!