10 March 2009

Would Sgt. Pepper be proud?


I'm all for light denim...heck, I'm even all for experimentation. But, on the real, she might be one of the
only people in all of history that could make me fall in love with this look (besides the Beatles). What are your thoughts on this broad spotted in Paris? Le chic or faux-pas-city? Note: there's leather too...

-----

P.S. The winner of the City Chic giveaway is Gabby for her ingenious response:
"If you have a cosmetology school nearby, they should have times when they offer drastically reduced services to the public. I have a Paul Mitchell school 10 minutes away. Of course...a student is doing the work, but they are supervised. Good for a trim, maybe not for a crazy change!"
There are some honorable mentions, including Jessie and LondynKouture! HUGE thank you to everyone who played along. Amazing comments and ideas from some pretty cool readers. Big hugs to all!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's totally, TOTALLY pulling it off. No idea if anyone else could, though ...

Anonymous said...

I kinda love it with the leather pants

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

sal: agreed. she's one of a kind.

sweet nothings: i think i love it with leather too! obviously, she wouldn't be able to wear it with jeans...she'd be a denim dan.

drollgirl said...

she looks great, but i wish the jacket was made from a different fabric. or not paired with leather.

Awesome Sara said...

how adorable is she!

Anonymous said...

she looks hot, what can I say :-) I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull this off as flawlessly as her though!

Gabby said...

Yay! What a treat! Thank you so much...I'll email you my info right now! xo

Katrina said...

This outfit is amazing!
Lovvvee this jacket soso much !
xx

Unknown said...

Best jacket ever!! I would love to have something like that. Fabulous. And I also agree with Gabby. I go to the cosmetology schools as well to get facials etc. Its 1/2 the cost and the students actually do a really great job.

xo

kadler said...

Yeah, that's a no. Looks like something we'd spot on MKO, who would do it just because she can.