20 March 2009

Hello, Friday


Oh man, the weekend, and it's going to be a great one.  What are your plans?  My crazy, wonderful friend is visiting from D.C. and then I'm off to college for a night.  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

One of my favorite 16-year-old 
bloggers.

What might be banned in NJ?

My 
favorite street look of the week.

This looks like a good
place for my behind.

lucky necklace!

I want a pretty
change purse!

Can they make a 
VR + JB?

It's been a
pillow kind of week I see!

I'm digging this Americana style for spring.

And...we should 
tweet together.

xo!

P.S. Don't you think these photos of Allie from The City are absolutely gorgeous?

photos via
bliss

14 comments:

William Street Store said...

Great links!
How beautiful does Ally look, the photos are from the campaign for the brand Sessún xx

Anonymous said...

the first thing i was going to say was she looks GORG!

have a lovely lovely weekend miss!!

thriftylilpixie said...

That purple dress is gorgeous!

Dorkys Ramos said...

I heard about the Brazilian wax ban yesterday too, but not sure why it's happening. Maybe too many people were getting hurt? Plus, apparently it's not sanitary.

And maybe it was a pillow week: I wrote about how body pillows are better than men yesterday!

Clare said...

What a beautiful dress. Have a fantastic weekend.

Unknown said...

I love that first dress with all the belts!

Unknown said...

yes, the photos are so beautiful...
my weekend plans don't sounds as fun as yours but I'm hoping for the best:)

drollgirl said...

i love those pics! and that coffee cup stool is pretty funny!

hope you have a blast this weekend!

Awesome Sara said...

that dress in the 1st pic is pretty!!
enjoy the weekend!!!!

MS said...

Love those two photos. I am off to Vegas this weekend for a girls trip. Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos!! She's so pretty :-)

Anonymous social worker said...

omg thanks! I juts signed up to get mine, is it free forever or onnly the first delivery? ...

Nicole Marie said...

LOVE these photos!!! have a great weekend!

ess elsie. said...

Oh my god. That first picture is just perfection.

And I could so go for that teacup stool as well.